Adirondack Mountain water skiing "Warmest lake in the area"
- Private Lake
- Ski ride $25 (for those who know how to ski)
- Lessons $95 per hour or $50 per half-hour. Beginner, intermediate, or advanced level.
(See photos of beginner, intermediate, and advanced skiers.)
- Slalom course
- All equipment provided
- U.S.A. Water Ski-affiliated club rated instructors and boat drivers
- In-boat, pylon-mounted camcorder! Videotape your ski lesson, then take a copy home with you.
Member of USA Waterski, The National Governing Body for organized water skiing in the United States.
- Directions--from the South or the North.
- Photo album. eMail photos. We'll add them to the photo album!
- Camping on Daggett Lake -- link to Daggett Lake Campsites. (Use your "back" button to return to the Water Ski Center site.)
Please call for an appointment. 518-623-2198.